Airports Authority of India (AAI), has released recruitment notification for the Post of CNS Consultant. The notification is out for a total of 34 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and can apply for the same on or before 30th October 2018.
Name of the Post: CNS Consultant
Post Date: 20-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30-09-2018|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment:
- Consultant – 34
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Applicants who have completed B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics, Computer Science, IT or Instrumentation, B.Sc in Physics / Maths / Electronics or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- As Per Govt Norms.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the notification form from the official website page at http://www.aai.aero
- Applicants can send their hardcopies of the signed application form along with photocopies of ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address by Post.
- Envelope should be superscribed with” Application For The Post of………………………”
- Note: Interested Candidates may send their application through email at [email protected] Application for Consultant in CN Discipline at……….Airport” should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
“General Manager (HR),
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Hqrs-Northern Region,
Operational Offices, Rangpuri,
Gurgaon Road, NewDelhi.”
The Airports Authority of India (AAI), under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic Management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations.In addition AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700 VOR / DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument Landing System (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.