Airports Authority of India has released AAI Senior & Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior & Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Post Date: 03-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 71
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
05-11-2018 from 10:00 AM
|Last Date for submission of Application|
05-12-2018 till 6:00 PM
Vacancy details of AAI Senior & Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC NCL|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||64||45||4||7||8|
Special Recruitment Drive for PWD:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Level||No of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Assistant (Finance)||NE-6||1 (HH)|
|2||Senior Assistant(Steno)||NE-6||5 (OH)|
Note: Candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States are only eligible for above posts.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||Rs.12,500 – 28,500/-|
|2||Senior Assistant (Finance)||Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-|
|3||Senior Assistant(Steno)||Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-|
|4||Assistant(Office)||Rs.13,400 – 30,500/-|
Age limit (as on 30.09.2018):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||18 – 30 years|
|2||Senior Assistant (Finance)||40 years|
|3||Senior Assistant(Steno)||40 years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Regular Service in AAI, Subject to attainment of 50 years||10 years|
Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement. Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
Senior Assistant (Finance)
- Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand / Typing with 2 years experience and computer proficiency.
- Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
- Computer based/online examination
- Physical measurement, Driving test & Physical endurance test/ Trade test (depending on post)
Note: The computer based/online test will be held at Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
How to Apply for AAI Senior & Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment:
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions specified in advertisement notification may apply online registration link available at AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA website i.e. http://www.aai.aero/en/Career/recruitment.
- The applicant will view instructions page and should accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I AGREE’ check box given below and pressing the ‘START’ button for signing-up.
- The applicant should sign-up for online registration by filling-up Post Applied, Name, Community/Category, Sub-Category, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
- The applicant should fill in all the information viz., personal details, educational qualification, experience, etc in the on-line application form about himself/herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
- Applicants should upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process given below.
- The candidates other than those belonging to exempted categories have to remit nonrefundable application fee of Rs.400/- through Online payment Mode Only.
|For Official Notification of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)|
|For Official Notification of Special Drive for PWD|
|For Official Website|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.