Assam Agricultural University has released AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 2 vacancies on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 24th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 13/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||24/05/2019 at 10:30 AM|
|Venue||Department of Fisheries Engineering, AAU, Raha|
Vacancy details of AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||2|
Project: Development of Sustainable Rural Livelihood options through Hygenic Fish Drying Activities by Establishment of Technology Demonstration Centre.
Rs.25,000/- per month + HRA
Period of Contract:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MFSc/MSc (Agri) in Food Science and Technology or
- MSc in Zoology/ Life Sciences with NET qualification.
How to Apply for AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates must submit the soft copy of their Biodata to the email id [email protected] and bring the hard copy of the same with self attested copy of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates have to deposit an IPO of Rs.50/ Rs.25 drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat – 785013 at the time of Interview.
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sectorand to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.