AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Assam Agricultural University. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 28th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 20-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|28-01-2019 at 10:30 am|
Department of Entomology, AAU, Jorhat
Vacancy details of AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Maximum: 38 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must posses a degree in M. Sc.(Agri) in any discipline / Life Sciences (with Zoology/Botany)
- Not Applicable
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- The applicants may also submit their resume in advance to Dr. D.K.Saikia via [email protected]
- Candidates should carry their bio data along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sectorand to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.