Aavin Virudhunagar Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
Aavin Virudhunagar Recruitment 2019, Notification has released by TN Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. The notification is out for 7 Posts.Eligible and Interested Candidates can read the details given below and send the application form to the below mentioned address before 28th December 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 28-12-2018
No.of Vacancies: 7
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28-12-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application and Payment of Application Fees||28-01-2019 upto 5:30 pm|
Vacancy Details of AAVIN Virudhunagar Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No||Name of the
- 30 Years
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Pwd: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- Must posses a degree in Veterinary science.
- Must have registered with Veterinary council
Technician GR-II (Electrical):
- S.S.L.C./ 10TH Std pass
- Must possess ITI in the trade of electrician with National trade certificate and ‘B’ Licence (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and ‘C’ Licence
- Must have passed VIII th Std or its equivalent
- Must be in possession of valid Driving Licence for Light vehicle/Heavy Vehicle
- Must possess a minimum 3 years experience as LVD/ HVD
Senior Factory Assistant:
- Must have passed +2 std ( or)
- Must possess ITI in any Trade
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|1||OC / BC / MBC & DNC Candidates||Rs.250/-|
|2||SC / SC (A) / ST Candidates||Rs.100/-|
Payment Mode: Demand Draft (offline)
- Manager (Veterinary) – Rs.55500 – 175700/-
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Driver – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Senior Factory Assistant – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
How to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the applicaation form from the Official website Page at https://www.aavinmilk.com
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form .
- The filled in application form complete in all respects along with demand draft and photocopies of required documents should be sent to the following address.
- “General Manager, Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Srivilliputtur either by Registered Post or by speed Post.
About TN Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd:
The Dairy Development Department was established in 1958 in Tamilnadu. The administrative and statutory control over all the milk cooperatives in the State were transferred to the Dairy Development Department on 1.8.1965. The Commissioner for Milk Production and Dairy Development was made as the functional Registrar under the Tamilnadu Cooperative Societies Act. With the adoption of ‘Anand pattern’ in the State of Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited was registered in the State on 1st February 1981. The commercial activities of the Department such as Milk Procurement, Processing, Chilling, packing and sale of milk to the consumers etc., hitherto dealt with by the Tamilnadu Dairy Development Corporation Ltd., were transferred to the newly registered Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited, popularly known as “Aavin”.