Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – 14 Posts
The Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has released recruitment notification for the Post of Security Guard. The notification is out for a total of 14 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online on or before 25th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Security Guard
Post Date: 26-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment:
- Security Guard – 14
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen, Literate and possess Arms License.
- Written Exam
- Rs.2,40,000/- per annum
How to Apply for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the notification form from the official website page at https://www.abhyudayabank.com
- Click on the Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Offline application Link which is provided below and apply Offline.
- Enter all the required details in the Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Offline Application Form.
- Attach the Scanned copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay relevant amount as Application Fee ( If Required).
- Take a Photocopy of Application filled for reference purpose.
- Finally, Post the Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Application Form to the address mentioned below.
HRM Department, Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd,
Abhyudaya Bank Building,2nd floor, sector -17,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705″.
About Abhyudaya Bank:
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd is an urban multi-state Cooperative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operating as a co-operative bank since 1965. In the year 1964 several social workers and activists came together and formed Abhyudaya Co-operative Credit Society Ltd with a relatively small share capital of ₹5,000 (US$70). Within a short period of time Abhyudaya Co-op, Credit Society got converted into an Urban Co-operative bank. In June 1965 Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd was finally established as a full-fledged co-operative Bank. It was conferred with Scheduled bank status by the Reserve Bank of India in the year 1988.On 11 January 2007 the Bank was registered as a multi-state co-operative bank by the Central Registrar, New Delhi.