Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Assistant- cum- Typist has been released by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, LAM ,Guntur. Notification is out for total of 115 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply online before 7th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant- cum- Typist
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 115
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Last Date of Payment of Fee
Vacancy Details of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
Name of the post
Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JACT)
|21( Carried forward vacancies)|
|Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JACT)|
94( Fresh Vacancies)
Educational Qualification Required for Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
Junior Assistant -cum-Typist (JACT):
- A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh / University /competent authority who offers the Diploma Courses in Computer Application (Duration of Diploma : Minimum of six (6) months) (OR) B.C.A. Degree (OR) A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects.
- A pass in Government Technical examination in Typewriting in English by the Lower grade.
Age Limit: ( as on 01-07-2019)
- Minimum-18 Years
- Maximum- 42 Years
SC/ ST / PWD
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- Online Written test
- CPT test
How to Apply:
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post from the official notification.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and by which he/ she can register the online application form.
- After registration is complete the process of payment must be done.
- The payment can only be done through online mode
- No other means of payment will be accepted
About Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University:
Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is a public agricultural university with its headquarter at the village LAM,Guntur city. It was established on 12 June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963 with O.Pulla Reddy as the first Vice-chancellor.It was formally inaugurated on 20 March 1965,by Lal Bahadur Shashtri,the then Prime Minister of India in Hyderabad.