Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Mumbai has released ACTREC HRD Coordinator Recruitment 2019 Notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 19th August 2019.
Name of the Post: HRD Coordinator
Post Date: 15/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||19/08/2019 10:00 am|
|Venue||PS-334, 3rd Floor Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai-410210.|
Vacancy details of ACTREC HRD Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|HRD Coordinator||Not mentioned|
- Rs.17,000 to 25,000/- per month.
- Maximum age: 30 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Masters degree in HR.
- 1 years of experience will be preferred.
- Walk-in interview
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for ACTREC HRD Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.