ACTREC JRF Recruitment 2019
ACTREC JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 21st January 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 14-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||21-01-2019 10:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Venue||Meeting Room(PS-334), 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC|
Vacancy details of ACTREC JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Junior Research Fellow– to work under the project entitled “Evaluation of the kinetic of serum microRNAs and circulating tumor cell in the prediction of therapeutic response and the prognostication of the newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
- Rs.23,000/- pm
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc or equivalent in life science/ Basic Science or post graduate in professional course with 6 months experience in flow cytometry.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for ACTREC JRF Recruitment 2018-19:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India