ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 11th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Post Date: 27-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||11-03-2019 10:00 am to 10:00 to 10:30 am|
|Venue||Meeting Room, 3rd Floor Paymater Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar,Navi Mumbai -410210|
Vacancy details of ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||
- Rs.32,000/- per month
- Maximum Age- 35 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must have B.Sc with DFIT/ DMRIT from HBNI university with 50% marks.
- Candidates who have passes RSO in Nuclear Medicine II exam conducted by RPAD / AERB is Desirable.
- Candidate should have One year experience after DFIT/ DMRIT.
- Not applicable.
- Walk-in interview.
How to Apply for ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India