ACTREC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
ACTREC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 15th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Post Date: 06-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||15-02-2019 10:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Venue||PS-334 (Administrstive meeting Room), 3rd Floor Paymater Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar,Navi Mumbai -410210|
Vacancy details of ACTREC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||
- Rs.25,000/- to 30,000/- per month
- Minimum age: 22 Years
- Maximum age: 32 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must have M.Tech/ M.sc (Zoology/ Medical or Human Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Botany /Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life science/ Applied biology/ Cytogenetics)
- Must have 6 months experience / Training in cancer cytogenetics
- Not applicable.
- Walk-in interview.
How to Apply for ACTREC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India