ACTREC SRF & Technician Recruitment 2019
ACTREC SRF & Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Mumbai.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend walk-in Interview on 28th January 2019.
Name of the Post: SRF & Technician
Post Date: 10-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||28-01-2019 at 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM|
|Venue||Meeting Room, 3rdFloor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC|
Duration : Till the end of project till 2021 (extendable every Six months).
Vacancy details of ACTREC SRF & Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Senior Research Fellow & Technician
- Senior Research Fellow- Rs.28,000/- + 30% HRA- 36,400/- pm
- Technician- Rs.15,000/- pm
- Not mentioned.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Research Fellow:
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc in Bioinformatics or Applied Bioinformatics.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in NGS data analysis. Prior exposure to Cancer Bioinformatics would be desirable.
- Essential Qualification & Experience: B.Sc. in Bioinformatics or applied Bioinformatics. Candidates with a Master’s degree in the subject will be preferred.
- Experience: Research experience in Bioinformatics data analysis would be desirable.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for ACTREC SRF & Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may attend the walk in interview along with Bio-data, Original Certificate, Photo, Pan Card etc. with Xerox copies on the above given date and venue.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.