Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has released ACTREC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 Post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 19th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||19-03-2019 09:30 am to 10:30 am|
|Venue||Meeting Room, 3rd Floor, Main Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Navi Mumbai – 410210|
Vacancy details of ACTREC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||
Duration of work: 6 Months and Extendable
- Rs.15,000 per month
- Not Applicable
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Microbiology) from reputed government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks with DMLT.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Histopathology laboratory of teaching institution is mandatory.
- Not applicable.
- Walk-in interview.
How to Apply for ACTREC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India