Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Mumbai has released ACTREC Trial Co-Ordinator & Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 10th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Trial Co-Ordinator & Research Fellow
Post Date: 23/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||10/09/2019 10:00 am|
|Venue||PS-334, 3rd Floor Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai-410210.|
Vacancy details of ACTREC Trial Co-Ordinator & Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc with experience in clinical research.
- PG diploma in Clinical Research is desirable
- M.Sc in life science/ Bio Chemistry/ Bio Technology/ Microbiology with minimum 55% marks.
- Walk-in interview
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for ACTREC Trial Co-Ordinator & Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.