ACTREC Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer.Notification is out for a total of 1 Post.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 25th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Trial Coordinator
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||25-01-2019 10:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Venue||Administrative Meeting Room, PS-334, 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC|
Vacancy details of ACTREC Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post|
- Rs.18,000/- to 20,000/- per month
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc with Experience in clinical research
- PG diploma in clinical research is desirable
- good communication skill in Hindi, Marathi and English are desirable
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for ACTREC Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India