Air India Air Transport Services Limited has released AIATSL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online on 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Cabin Crew
Post Date: 02-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
- Latest Govt Jobs
- TN Govt Jobs
- Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
- Latest Govt Jobs in Telangana
- Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date to register online||02-03-2019|
|last date to register online||15-03-2019|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||24-03-2019|
Vacancy details of AIATSL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore.
- Rs.15,000/- per month
Age limit (as on 01.12.2019):
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years
As per Govt order
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University AND MUST be working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline with MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience and having a valid sep for Airbus or Boeing family Aircraft
- Fluency in English and Hindi is must
|Minimum 172 cms|
Minimum 160 cms
- Preliminary Medical Examination
- Written Test
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD.”, payable at
- Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
- Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
- Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
How to Apply for AIATSL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the Application form and produce the same at the time of appearing for Selection Process along with a Passport size photograph.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger & Baggage and Cargo Handling) at most of the airports in India under the brand name ‘Air India Airport Services’.