AIATSL Customer Agent & Handyman Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
AIATSL Customer Agent & Handyman Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Air India Air Transport Services Limited.Notification is out for a total of 7 posts.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 10th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Handyman& Customer Agent
Post Date: 28-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in interview||10-02-2019 (0900 hrs to 1200 hrs)|
Prof Kamala Shivappa
Vacancy details of AIATSL Customer Agent & Handyman Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of Post||
No of Posts
- Handyman-Rs. 13,440/- per month
- Customer Agent- Rs.17,790/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years
Age limit (as on 01.12.2018):
|31 years||33 years|
|born between 01-01-1991 and 02-01-2001||born between 01-01-1988 and 02-01-2001||
born between 01-01-1986 and 02-01-2001
- Relaxation in age will be given to the extent of years of relevant experience.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must be a SSC / 10TH Standard Pass.
- Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
- Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern.
- Well conversant with computer operation.
- PG Graduates/ Diploma in IATAUFTA or IATA FIATAA or IATADGR or IATACARGO,experience
in any airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of fares, reservation,ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground Handling agency will be Preferred
- Group Discussion
- Pre-employment medical examination
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai
How to Apply for AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger & Baggage and Cargo Handling) at most of the airports in India under the brand name ‘Air India Airport Services’.