Air India Air Transport Services Limited has released AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Customer Agent
Post Date: 06-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 60
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview|
12-11-2018 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Vacancy details of AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Position||Station||No of Vacancies|
Period of Contract:
For a period of 6 months to 3 years.
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
Candidates will be given an age relaxation to the extent of their experience more than one year.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any disciplines/faculty(minimum 3 year duration)from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Local & Hindi Languages i.e. ability To understand and speak is desired.
- Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground handling agency.
|Walk-in Date & Time||Venue|
|November 12, 2018 From 09:00 hrs.to 12:00 hrs.||Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Airport Gate No-5, Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.|
How to Apply for AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited provides ground handling services. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Mumbai, India. Air India Air Transport Services Limited operates as a subsidiary of Air India Limited.