Air India Air Transport Services Limited has released AIATSL (Kerala) Recruitment 2019 Notification. To recruit candidates on contract basis for 3 Years to fill 187 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in interview on 4th and 5th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 19/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 187
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||04/08/2019 & 05/08/2019|
|Venue||Cochin International Aviation Services Ltd (CIASL), CIAL Academy, XI/318E, Cochin International Airport Building, Cochin Airport P.O. Nedumbassery, Ernakulam-683111|
Vacancy details of AIATSL (Kerala) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Duty Officer Terminal||1|
|Ramp Service Agent||14|
|Utility Agent -cum-Ramp Driver||24|
|Name of Post||Pay scale||Age limit|
|Duty Officer Terminal||32200||50|
|Ramp Service Agent||18360||28|
|Utility Agent -cum-Ramp Driver||15660||28|
|PWD||As per Govt order|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Duty Officer Terminal:
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO/Airline Travel and Tourism/Aviation. with 12 year’s experience , out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
- Well conversant with computer operations.
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 09 years experience,in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerize passenger check -in / cargo handling Or
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with M.B.A. or equivalent in any discipline (2 -years full time course or 3-years part time course) from a recognised university with 6 years aviation experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check -in/ cargo handling
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
- Heavy Motor Vehice Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the dte of joining.
- Preference will be given to those with aviation experience.
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA -UFTAA or IATA -FIATA or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO Or
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 01 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerised passenger check -in / cargo handling.
Ramp Service Agent:
- 3 -years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government or
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject. AND
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
Utility Agent -cum-Ramp Driver:
- Minimum SSC (10th Standard Pass) Must carry original valid HMV driving licence at the time of appearing for Trade test.
- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie., ability to understand and speak is desirable. Airport Experience will be preferred
- Walk-in Interview
Mode of Payment: DD
How to Apply for AIATSL (Kerala) Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger & Baggage and Cargo Handling) at most of the airports in India under the brand name ‘Air India Airport Services’.