AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2019 – 101 Post
AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Air India Air Transport Services Limited to recruit Handyman.Notification is out for a total of 101 posts.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 19th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Handyman
Post Date: 08-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 101
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in interview||
19-01-2019 (0900 hrs to 1200 hrs)
Air India Ltd.
Vacancy details of AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||
No of Posts
- Rs. 16,590/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years
Age limit (as on 01.12.2018):
|31 years||33 years|
|born between 02-12-1990 and 01-12-2000||born between 02-12-1987 and 01-12-2000||
born between 02-12-1985 and 01-12-2000
- Relaxation in age will be given to the extent of years of relevant experience.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SSC / 10TH Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
- Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
- Height: Not below 160 cms. For Male (Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms. To SC/ST candidates and candidates belonging from North- East Region) supported by Doctor’s certificate.
- Physical Endurance Test
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai
How to Apply for AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/ certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger & Baggage and Cargo Handling) at most of the airports in India under the brand name ‘Air India Airport Services’.