AICTE Regional Consultant Recruitment 2018 – 2 Posts
All India Council of Technical Education has released AICTE Regional Consultant Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Regional Consultant
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of AICTE Regional Consultant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts||Location|
|1||Regional Consultant||2||New Delhi|
Rs.60,000/- P.M (The remuneration grid prescribed by NITI Aayog is 50,000/- to 60,000/-)
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- An engineering degree from a reputed University/ Institute.
- Preference will be given to an added Master’s degree in Engineering/ Management from a reputed Indian or International Institute / University.
- Minimum 3 years project planning and execution, handling new subjects effectively, Program/ Project implementation and management, outreach activities, designing and delivering training programs, Business plan development, proposal writing, Research designing & Report writing, Monitoring & Evaluation, Impact Evaluation, Communication & presentation skills.
- Experience as an entrepreneur wherein the candidate has himself/herself created a start-up (successful or failed start-up) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for AICTE Regional Consultant Recruitment:
- Application forms may be obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector 62, Noida-201307 or downloaded from www.becil.com.
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card and nonrefundable registration fee for General/OBC of Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH of Rs.250/- by Cash / Card or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level apex advisory body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner. And to ensure the same, as stipulated in the National Policy of Education (1986), AICTE was vested with Statutory authority for planning, formulation, and maintenance of norms & standards, Quality assurance through accreditation, Funding in priority areas, monitoring, and evaluation, Maintaining parity of certification & awards & The management of technical education in the country.