AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018 – 12 Posts
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2018 notification on fixed term basis. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Assistant Supervisor
Post Date: 08-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 12
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-Skill test/ Written test||03-12-2018 (9:30 to 12:00 hrs)|
Vacancy details of AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment:
Period of Contract:
Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of 5 years based on performance and requirement of the company.
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
|EXS||35 years/ yrs of service rendered + 3 years|
|Experienced candidates in Aviation related software||up to 3 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 1 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in an organization of repute. OR
- BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT. OR
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.)
- Walk-in-skill test/ written test
- Medical Examination
- Date of WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST: 03-12-2018
- Time : Walk-in from 09:30 hours to 12:00 hours on the given date
- Venue : Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
How to Apply for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01.11.2018, are required to appear for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST at the date, time and venue as mentioned below along with the duly filled in Application form, in the prescribed format with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee of INR 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur. (SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee).
Air India, the Country’s proud flag carrier, also has the `biggest’ MRO set up in India that can serve as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering requirements. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of Air India Limited was formed on 11th March 2004. Presently, AIESL is approved by the DGCA under the purview of CAR-145 which carries with it nomination and acceptance by the DGCA of additional Managers (Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance and Workshops) who are competent and experienced in the area of their work. AIESL policy is to be self-reliant in areas of Aircraft Maintenance (Line and Base Maintenance), Preventive Maintenance, Alterations or required Inspections, overhaul of aero engines and components and accessories and specialized services NDT etc. AIESL comprises of huge infrastructure to cater to Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engine Overhaul, Accessories Overhaul and Component Overhaul activities as per capability at main bases and line stations.