Air India Engineering Services Limited has released AIESL Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online on or before 25th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 12-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 80
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submission of Application|
|Last date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of AIESL Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Field||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma Apprentice|
|4||Electronics and Telecommunication||2||10|
- Rs. 4984 /- for Graduate
- Rs. 3542/- for Diploma
Period of Training:
As per Apprenticeship Rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARDS As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT HAVE COMPLETED THREE YEARS AFTER PASSING OF THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
- Based on marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
How to Apply for AIESL Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices.
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by AIESL in NATS Portal (WMHMCC000005).
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation, approved by DGCA (India) under Car 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of Air India Limited was formed on 11th March 2004. Air India, the Country’s proud flag carrier, also has the `biggest’ MRO set up in India that can serve as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering requirements.