All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, a centre of excellence in the medical sciences has released AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist Recruitment 2019 notification. Applications are invited from MSc/PhD Candidates to fill posts on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 18th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Medical Physicist
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Last date for submission of soft copy of Application||13/09/2019|
|Date of Walk in Interview||18/09/2019 at 8:15 AM|
|Venue||Director’s committee room, AIIMS, New Delhi|
Vacancy details of AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1(UR)
Rs.58,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology from recognised university/ institution.
- RSO Level -II Certification by AERB.
- PhD in Nuclear Medicine is desirable.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview along with application form in prescribed format and all relevant documents.
- Candidates must submit soft copy (Microsoft word) of his/her details in the prescribed proforma on or before 13/09/2019 at [email protected].
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.