All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released AIIMS New Delhi Consultants Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant/ Consultant
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of AIIMS New Delhi Consultants Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||No of Posts|
|1||Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Project Management)||2|
|2||Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Project Financial Management)||2|
|3||Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Software)||2|
- Rs 50,000/- (Consultant)
- Rs 1,00,000/- (Sr. Consultant)
Period of Contract:
- Initially engaged for a period of one year through and on the rules of the outsourced agency for AIIMS, New Delhi or its extension campuses.
- His term may be extended from time to time depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement at AIIMS, New Delhi as decided by the Competent Authority.
- Maximum Age: 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Project Management):
- Essential Qualification – BE (Civil) with full time master’s in management (at least 2 years) from a recognized university Or Medical /Paramedical/Biomedical degree with full time masters in management (at least 2 years) from a recognized university.
- Experience – At least 10 years’ experience in project management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Project management software
Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Project Financial Management):
- Essential Qualification – CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- Experience – With atleast 10 years experience in accounting, including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, financial software and reporting systems for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant out of which for atleast 2 years the candidate should have been associated with a Government Department/Govt.
Agency/PSU/Autonomous Body, etc.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Financial Management Software’s.
Senior Consultant/ Consultant (Software):
- Essential Qualification – Masters in Computer Application from a recognized university in a full time regular course or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Sciences from a recognized university in a full time regular course.
- Experience – With at least 8 years experience in open source ERP/HIS/EMR Software Implementation for Senior Consultant and 4 years for Consultant.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Consultants Recruitment:
- Application forms may be obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 or downloaded from www.becil.com / www.aiims.edu.
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card and non-refundable registration fee for General/OBC of Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH of Rs.250/- by Cash / Card or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
About AIIMS New Delhi:
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.