All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna has released AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Senior resident. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 11th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior resident
Post Date: 15-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 03
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
11-05-2019 ( at 12:00 PM)
Department of Radiotherapy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, Patna.
Vacancy details of AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Department
- Not mentioned
Period of Contract:
- 89 days
Age limit (as on 11.05.2019):
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Relaxation of SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 year for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidate.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A graduate degree (MBBS) and MD/DNB from recognized university.
Mode of Payment:
- The fee shall be received in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of ”AllMS, Patna” payable Patna.
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before appearing for the interview
- Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Dean office, College building positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph in AllMS, Patna.
- No Late entrance candidates will be entertained
- The application form will be provided on the day of interview itself
- Candidates must fill the details correctly
About AIIMS Patna:
AIIMS Patna is the vision of the Hon’ble ex-Prime minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee who decided to give to the nation six regional AIIMS with the mandate to provide the most modern healthcare to the last man in the queue at affordable cost. AIIMS Patna was created by the ordinance dated 16th July, 2012 and then the Act (Amendment), 2012 on 2nd July, 2013. In all, 6 new AIIMS have been created and taken care by the PMSSY (Prime Minister Swasthya Surakhsa Yojana).