All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis to fill 48 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals (including OCI/ PIO) can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Post Date: 16-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 48
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates of AIIMS Recruitment:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
26-04-2019 till 12:00 Noon
|Date of Walk in Interview|
30-04-2019 at 9:30 AM
Vacancy details of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
|SNo||Department||No of Posts|
|1||Burns and Plastic Surgery||2|
|6||Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)||2|
|9||Radiology (Trauma Centre)||1|
|12||Surgery (Trauma Centre)||9|
Level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month.
Period of Contract:
Up to 30.06.2019
- MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.05.2016 to 30.04.2019 only will be considered.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
- Interested candidates an be download application form from the Institute web site www.aiims.edu
- The offline application form can also be obtained from Academic Section from 10:00 AM to 04.00 PM on all working days and from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon on Saturday.
- Duly filled in application form should be sent to
Registrar, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.