All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Mysore has released AIISH Mysore Executive Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 8 vacancies on regular/deputation basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 13th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 15-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 8
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date for submission of Application
Last Date for submission of Application
13-04-2019 till 5:30 PM
Vacancy details of AIISH Mysore Executive Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Post||Mode of Recruitment|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer (lAC)||1||Deputation|
|3||Executive Assistant Grade II||4 (UR-3, OBC-1)||Direct|
|4||Clinical Psychologist Grade II||1 (OBC)||Direct|
|5||Stenographer Grade I||1 (UR)||Direct|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer (lAC)||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- (Level 7 of pay matrix under 7th CPC)|
|2||Accounts Officer||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- (Level 7 of pay matrix under 7th CPC)|
|3||Executive Assistant Grade II||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of pay matrix under 7th CPC)|
|4||Clinical Psychologist Grade II||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of pay matrix under 7th CPC)|
|5||Stenographer Grade I||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of pay matrix under 7th CPC)|
Period of Deputation:
1 year (extendable up to 5 years)
Age limit (as on 13.05.2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer (lAC)||56 years|
|2||Accounts Officer||56 years|
|3||Executive Assistant Grade II||30 years|
|4||Clinical Psychologist Grade II||30 years|
|5||Stenographer Grade I||30 years|
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Audit Officer (lAC)
- The officers/ staff of Central Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ State Government holding analogous post in the pay band-2: Rs. 9300-34800/- +G.P Rs. 4600/- (VI CPC) OR
- Graduate with SAS or 3 months training in cash and accountancy conducted by ISTM, 3 years of experience in accounts and Audit and Knowledge of work experience of Government rules and regulations.
- A.A.O in the grade of Rs. 6500-10500/-( PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- as per VI CPC) with three years of service or A.A.O with combined service of 6 years in the grades of A.A.O or Sr. Accountant/ Office Superintendent working in the Central Government / Autonomous bodies / State Governments with
- Degree from recognized University (preferably in commerce).
- 6 years experience in supervisory capacity in Accounts section.
Executive Assistant Grade II
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Skill test – shorthand: Dictation 10 min. @ 100 wpm, transcription 40 min on computer.
Clinical Psychologist Grade II
- M.A or M.Sc in Psychology with clinical psychology as a special subject.
Stenographer Grade I
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Skill test – shorthand: Dictation 10 min. @ 100 wpm, transcription 40 min. on computer
- Skill Test / Written Test
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode
How to Apply for AIISH Mysore Executive Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Applications for each post indicating the name of the post and post code in each Application applied for.
- Interested candidates may send their Applications along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of all certificates to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore-570006.
- Payment of Application Fee should be done by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director,
About AIISH Mysore:
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.