All India Institute of Speech and Hearing has released AIISH RA & JRF Recruitment 2018 notification on fixed term basis initially for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 29th November 2018.
Name of the Post: RA & JRF
Post Date: 23-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 3
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
29-11-2018 till 5:30 PM
Vacancy details of AIISH RA & JRF Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||1|
DST Project titled “Neuro-audiological profiling of children with specific language impairment”
- Research Associate: Upto Rs. 36,000/- P.M + HRA @20%
- Junior Research Fellow: Upto Rs. 25,000/- P.M + [email protected]%
Period of Contract:
Initially for a period of 1 year
Age limit (as on 29-11-2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc(Audiology) / M.Sc(SLP) with 3 years of research/ teaching experience with at least one research paper publication. (or) Ph.D(Audiology)/ Ph.D(SLP)
Junior Research Fellow
- Skill/ Trade test/ Written test
How to Apply for AIISH RA & JRF Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may send their Applications along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), wherever applicable, Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc., to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570 006 on or before 29.11.2018 at 05.30 PM.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Applications for each post indicating the name of the post and post code in each Application applied for.
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- is prescribed for General Category candidates and Rs. 40/- for Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories. Payment of Application fee: By way of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Mysore”.
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.