Army Institute of Law(AIL) has released AIL Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various Posts. The total number of vacancies are 05. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 14th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 27/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 05
Other category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||27/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||14/06/2019|
Vacancy details of AIL Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Associate Professor of Law||02|
|Assistant Professor of Law||01|
|Guest Faculty of Law||02|
|Name of the Post||Remuneration|
|Associate Professor of Law||Rs.54,000/-per month|
|Assistant Professor of Law||Rs.36,000/-per month|
|Guest Faculty of Law||Rs.45,000/-per month|
Age limit (as on 14/06/2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- As per UGC/ Punjabi University
- Ph.D will be preferred
How to Apply for AIL Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Eligible candidates may apply on prescribed performa available at the Institute counter on cash payment of Rs.1000/- or download from Institute website www.ail.ac.in and submit alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of Army Institute of Law.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Last date to submit the application form is 14/06/2019
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) at its interim location at Patiala. In July 2003, the Institute shifted to Sector 68, Mohali. On December 1, 2003, the Mohali Campus was inaugurated by H.E. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the then President of India. The Institute is affiliated to the Punjabi University, Patiala and approved by the Bar Council of India. With ‘Aspire & Achieve’ as its motto, the Institute has grown as a Centre of Excellence in the field of legal education. The Institute is accredited grade ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). AIL has a magnificent residential campus in an impressive architectural structure in the vicinity of Chandigarh and Punjab & Haryana High Court. It conducts a five year BA.LLB and one year LL.M course.