High court of Allahabad has released Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 61 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 25th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Higher Judicial Service
Post Date: 10/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 61
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||11/08/2019|
|Last date for form submission||25/08/2019|
|Date of Examination||08/09/2019|
Vacancy details of Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.51,550/- to 63,070/- pm
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum age: 48 years
- SC/ST/OBC: 3 Years relaxation
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must be an Advocate having 7 years of continuous practice.
- Preliminary exam
- Main examination
- UR/OBC – 1000/-
- SC/ST of UP – 750/-
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.
- After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About High court of Allahabad:
By the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.