Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) has released AMU Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Medical Officer & Staff Nurse.The total no.of vacancies are 04.Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on eligibility criteria on or before 25th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer & Staff Nurse
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No.of Vacancies: 04
Other category jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||10/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||25/05/2019|
Office of Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology . J.N. Medical College & Hospital, A.M.U. Aligarh
Vacancy Details of AMU Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Not mentioned
- Medical Officer – Rs.60,000 per month
- Staff Nurse – Rs.30,000 per month
- M.B.B.S. degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wife.
- B.Sc Nursing.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of HDU / ICU /CCU.
- Preference will be given to female applicants.
- Skill Test
- Practical Test
How to Apply for AMU Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The application forms can be downloaded from website www.amu.ac.in.
- Fill the details correctly
- Complete application forms with supporting documents should be submitted in the below mentioned address
- Candidates must mention the name of the post for which he/she has applied
- Last date to apply for the post is 25/05/2019
- No Incomplete or late submission of application form will be entertained.
About AMU :
The university grew out of the work of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the great Muslim reformer and statesman, who in the aftermath of the Indian War of Independence of 1857 felt that it was important for Muslims to gain education and become involved in the public life and government services in India.