Andaman & Nicobar, Department of Agriculture has released A&N Department of Agriculture Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 22nd March 2019.
Name of the Post: Computer Operator
Post Date: 07-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of A&N Department of Agriculture Computer Operator Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 4
Rs.20,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
1 year (extendable by 2 years)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years for Male/ 38 years for Female
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with at least 1 year Diploma in Computer Applications or an equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- At least 1 year experience.
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
Scheme of Selection:
|Method of selection||Max Marks||Max Marks||Syllabus|
|Written Exam||50||25||Basic Computer, General knowledge, English|
|Trade Test||30||As per merit||Basic Software, Hardware & Internet|
How to Apply for A&N Department of Agriculture Computer Operator Recruitment:
- The candidates should submit their application only through online at https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in.
- The online application consists of three sections viz. (1) Personal details, (2) Qualification details, and (3) Upload photograph and Signature
- While filling ONLINE APPLICATION the candidate shall requires to upload latest colour passport size photograph, no other documents are needed to be uploaded/furnished at the time of application.
About A&N Department of Agriculture:
The department of Agriculture is playing a vital role in the overall development of agriculture in the Islands by experimenting at the agricultural stations with all crops of local importance and in demonstrating the proved results of these experiments on the cultivator’s own plots. Seeds and seedlings of some of the best varieties in yield and quality cultivated in mainland have been imported and distributed to cultivators. The Department also devotes its attention to the introduction of newly improved implements and manures and organizing training camps to farmers all over the Islands and conducting study tour to mainland to make them aware of most modern techniques of cultivation and adopting the same in their own field.