Andhra Bank has released Sub Staff Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 15 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are domicile of Vizianagaram and Srikakulam Districts can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st August 2019.
Name of the Post: Sub Staff
Post Date: 11/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 15
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||11/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||31/08/2019|
Vacancy details of Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||District||No of Posts|
Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545 plus other Allowance
Age limit (as on 09/08/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent
- Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10thClass.
- Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,.
- Address of Zonal Office: The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal Office Srikakulam, Venkatapuram Junction, Near Simhadwaram, Srikakulam -532005.
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Vacancy Details||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Andhra Bank:
“Andhra Bank” was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. Dr Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya was born on 24th November 1880 in Gundugolanu village, West Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh. He was a renowned Freedom Fighter and a very illustrious personality.