Andhra Pradesh ANM & MPHA Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Health and Family Welfare Department Andhra Pradesh. Notification is out for a total of 1900 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 20th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Multi Purpose Health Worker(MPHW), Auxiliary nurse midwife(ANM)
Post Date: 02-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1900
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of Andhra Pradesh ANM & MPHA Recruitment 2019:
- Rs. 21230 – 63010/-
Age limit as on 01-02-2019:
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Age Relaxation: As per govt rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination.
- Must have passed either 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted OR Two Years intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
- Not Mentioned
SC/ ST/ PWD
Mode of Payment: D.D payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ANM & MPHA Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates can download Application Form available in the website cfw.ap.nic.in
- Duly filled Application along with required certificates & DD should be submitted to the respective DM&HO in the district on any working day between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm
About Health and Family Welfare Department:
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, promotive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system.