Anna University has released Anna University CEO Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Chief Executive Officer.Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st May 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer.
Post Date: 16/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||16/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||31/05/2019|
Vacancy Details of Anna University CEO Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Chief Executive Officer||Not mentioned|
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.75,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 16/05/2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization.
- PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization.
- Should have served for minimum 5 years on a lead position in the Translational Research/startup / Innovation /Entrepreneurship domain
- Not applicable
How to Apply for Anna University CEO Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date of application is 16/05/2019
- Interested Candidates can send their applications via post to Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
- The photocopies of all certificates must be enclosed along with the CV.
- No application will be taken into consideration after the last date mentioned
About Anna University :
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.