Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare has released AP CFW Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeons
Post Date: 25-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1171
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
25-10-2018 by 5:30 PM
Vacancy details of AP CFW Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||Under DPH & FW||Under DME||Total|
|1||Civil Assistant Surgeons||1076||95||1171|
Note: Candidates belonging to BCs, SCs & STs of other States are not entitled for reservations
Rs.40270-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270- 49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560- 63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880- 78910-2020-84970-2160-91450-2330- 93780/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Period of Contract:
The above appointments are purely temporary and likely to be regularized as per the rules.
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Note: The Medical Officers working on contract basis are eligible for relaxation of age by number of years actually they worked on contract basis, subject to a maximum of (5) years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed internship not later than 26-09-2018.
- Must be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh or any other state in India constituted under MCI Act.
- Merit list
Scheme of Selection:
|Marks Allocated against||Weightage|
|Marks obtained in MBBS (all years)||75%|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons working on contract basis:||15%|
|2.5 Marks per Six months in Tribal area.|
|2.0 Marks per Six months in Rural Area|
|1.0 Marks per Six months in Urban Area.|
|Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.|
How to Apply for AP CFW Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment:
- Candidates should obtain the Application Form from the web site www.cfw.ap.nic.in of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
- Each envelope should contain only one application.
- The applicant should send the envelope containing the application by speed post/Registered post/submit in-person.
- Each application must be accompanied by D.D. worth Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) obtained on or after 26-09-2018 and prior to 25-10-2018 payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
- The Envelope should be super scribed as follows: A.P .Medical & Health Services Notification 01/2018 RECRUITMENT OF CAS – 2018, To The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor, Saipuram Colony, One Centre, Gollapudi, Vijayawada. Andhra Pradesh, PIN: 521 225.
About AP CFW:
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, promotive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system. All programmes, schemes and activities implemented by the Govt. for the promotion of public health and family welfare in the state including the centrally sponsored schemes and externally financed projects, shall be executed through CH&FW. The CH&FW comprises the following divisions: Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Directorate of IPM, Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare.