Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education has released AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates of Andhra Pradesh can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 31-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 280
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||31-10-2018 from 2:00 PM|
|Last Date for submission of Application||12-11-2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||15-11-2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Date of Display of Provisional Merit List||27-11-2018 at 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
Note: Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force. Candidates who belong to AP only need to apply.
Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic GP of Rs. 7000/-
Age limit (as on 01.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 42 years (OC) / 47 years (SC/ST/BC) / 50 years (ExS)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor of Anatomy: M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)
- Assistant Professor of Physiology: MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
- Assistant Professor of Biochemistry: M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology: MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).
- Assistant Professor of Pathology: M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)
- Assistant Professor of Microbiology: M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med.
Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)w ith D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med. Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology)
- All other Assistant Professor posts: MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.
- For pre -clinical, para clinical & Super Speciality branches, Senior Residency is not required.
- All Clinical speciality candidates should have completed one year senior residency in concerned speciality in the medical colleges recognised by the MCI.
- The DNB candidates who have completed the course in an institute recognised by the MCI require one year senior residency in a medical college. The DNB candidates from institutes not recognised by MCI needs to complete 3 years junior residency in addition to one year senior residency after processing DNB.
- The Senior residency should have been completed before 40 years of age.
- Merit List
Weightage of Marks:
|PG Degree/Super Speciality||75 marks|
|No of yrs since passing qualifying Exam||10 marks|
(1 mark per year)
|Contract service in Govt Institutions||15 marks |
(2.5 marks for 6 months in Tribal Area, 2 marks per 6 months in Rural Area, 1 marks per 6 months in Urban Area)
How to Apply for AP DME Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates who have studied from 4th Class to 10th Class in the existing A.P. State and the children of relocated employees as mentioned in GO should only apply online from the official website of Director of Medical Education, A.P. – http://dme.apntruhs.in
- The candidate has to enter his / her details, and submit the application with relevant data.
- The candidate has to pay the application fee through payment gate way, Rs.1500/- for BC / OC and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST and obtain the printout of filled in application copy with registration number allotted.
- The print out of the filled in application form with all enclosures, passport size photo and undertaking should reach the O/o Director of Medical Education, Old Government General Hospital, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada Pin Code :520 003 either by Registered post or in person ( Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and missing in transit ),
- Print out of filled in and registered application to be sent in a sealed cover and the cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in ” ________________________. (Specify the specialty )
- Documents to be submitted along with application :– Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed with the application as per following Serial Numbers , neatly typed and tagged, do not use pins.
About AP DME:
The Directorate of Medical Education ensures the smooth functioning of all medical colleges and attached teaching hospitals, nursing schools and nursing colleges. The main functions and services of the Directorate are: To provide Specialist Medical Care and medical facilities to people through hospitals. To impart quality Medical Education to undergraduates, P. G. and Super Speciality post graduates through Medical Colleges and Teaching hospitals. To provide training in para-medical courses like nursing and medical and laboratory technology, etc. through Medical Colleges and Teaching Hospitals