AP Home Guard Recruitment 2019 – 91 Posts
AP Home Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Service department. Notification is out for a total of 91 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 18th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Home Guard (Fireman & Driver Operator)
Post Date: 28-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 91
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||29-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||18-02-2019 till 5:00 pm|
Vacancy details of AP Home Guard Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Unit||HG-Fireman**||HG-Driver Operator|
** only MALE candidates can apply for this post
- Duty allowances Rs.600/-
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- The candidate must have passed class seventh or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Must have five years work experience in Fire Fighting and Rescue Operations.
- Must be Local Candidates of the Unit Area/ Neighbor Area.
- Those who apply for Home Guard Drivers Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License and must have been valid for a minimum period of 2 Years
- Height: Must not be less than 160 Cms.
- Skill Test/Driving Tests
- Physical Measurements
Mode of Payment: Demand draft
How to Apply for AP Home Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply through the Application Form which can be downloaded from the official site.
- Candidates should submit duly filled application along with all necessary certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with recent photograph and copy of DD drawn in in favour of Administrative Officer, drawn on Vijayawada, Office of the Director General State Disaster Response & Fire Services, A.P., Vijayawada
About AP State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department:
The Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department is the agency responsible for fire protection and disaster management in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.The department issues No Objection Certificates for buildings that adhere to fire safety norms. The department also has the right to penalise violators of fire safety norms.In 2013, the department announced an initiative to improve efficiency by equipping fire engines with GPS devices and cameras to help track locations of fire.The department had 265 fire stations in 2014 prior to bifurcation of the state. Post bifurcation, 173 are located in Andhra Pradesh, while the remaining are located in Telangana.