AP Police-Driver Operator Recruitment 2019 – 85 Posts
AP Police-Driver Operator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by State level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh. Notification is out for a total of 85 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 7th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Driver Operator
Post Date: 25-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 85
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||29-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||07-02-2019 till 5:00 pm|
Vacancy details of AP Police-Driver Operator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Unit||Vacancy|
- Rs. 21230 – 63010 and Special Pay of Rs. 500/-.
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
|SC/ST/ OBC||5 Years|
|A person who is a local to Andhra Pradesh State and also working in Andhra Pradesh Police Department, has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum duration of 360 days within a period of two years and who is still continuing his service as Home Guard||2 Years|
|Others||As per Govt order|
Educational Qualification and Experience as on 01-07-2018:
- The candidate, must have passed SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC.
- Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years.
|Qualifications||Others||Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes of specified areas|
|Height||Not less than 167.6 cms.||Not less than 164 cms.|
|Chest||Not less than 86.3 cms, with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.||Not less than 83.80 cms, with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.|
- Physical Measurements
- Driving Tests
|Name of the Unit||Venue|
|Srikakulam||Parade Grounds, Office of the Superintendent of Police, Visakhapatnam.|
|East Godavari||Parade Grounds, Office of the Superintendent of Police, West Godavari District, Eluru.|
|Guntur||Parade Grounds, Office of the Superintendent of Police, Prakasam at Ongole.|
Parade Grounds, Office of the Superintendent of Police, YSR District, Kadapa.
Mode of Payment: By Cash
How to Apply for AP Police Driver Operator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply through the Application Form which can be purchased from the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District by paying 10/- rs between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M till 06-02-2019.
- Candidates should submit duly filled application in Person along with all necessary certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
About AP Police:
The officers and men of AP Police Department are committed to providing professional law enforcement services, protecting the rights of individuals, preventing crime, and building community partnerships.We will serve the community with integrity, diversity, and quality and to provide proactive interaction with the community to enhance the feeling of safety and security in the state.The AP Police Department, in affiliation with our community, is committed to serve the needs of the citizens of India by providing an efficient and effective level of service through crime prevention and protection programs.