The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB),has released recruitment notification for the Post of Chief Executive Officer. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and apply for the same before 3rd October 2018.
Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer
Post Date: 17-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of APCOB Recruitment:
- Not Disclosed
- Maximum Age Limit: 62 years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants should have completed Graduate with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management orequivalent qualification; or Chartered or Cost Accountant or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience: The applicant shall have at least 8 years’ work experience at the middle/senior level in
the Banking Sector. Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two levels (scales/cadres) in the Officer cadre], or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “THE ANDHRA PRADESH
STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
- Rs.59170 – 1650/2 – 62470 – 1800/2 – 66070
How to Apply for APCOB Recruitment:
- Eligible candidaes can download the application form from the official website page at http://www.apcob.org/
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format with all supporting documents of their credentials along with the application fee of Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
- The application should be addressed to the Managing Director, The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 520 002 and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO, PRAKASAM DCCB,
ONGOLE (mention the DCCB applied for).
The rural cooperative banking network in India serves 150 million people. There is still an enormous potential for further growth. Rabo Development wants to be part of this process by supporting APCOB to increase its outreach meeting the need of the rural people for banking services.