The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB),has released APCOB Manager Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 23 vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager
Post Date: 10/07/2019
No.of Vacancies: 23
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10/07/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28/07/2019|
|Date of online test||25/08/2019|
Vacancy Details of APCOB Manager Recruitment:
Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 /- per month
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2019):
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
|PH General||10 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
|PH BC||13 years|
|EXS||Service + 3 years up to 45 years|
|EXS BC||Service + 6 years up to 45 years|
|EXS SC/ST||Service + 8 years up to 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years up to 35 years/ 38 years for BC/ 40 years for SC/ST|
|In service candidates of Cooperative/ Commercial Bank joined before 28 years||33 years/ 36 years for BC/ 38 years for SC/ST|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Should be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 50% or above.
- Knowledge of English.
- Online Test (100 marks)
- Interview (12.5 marks)
Scheme of Online Test:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||60 minutes|
Note: There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply for APCOB Manager Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website page at http://www.apcob.org/
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT‟ BUTTON.
- Candidates should upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
The rural cooperative banking network in India serves 150 million people. There is still an enormous potential for further growth. Rabo Development wants to be part of this process by supporting APCOB to increase its outreach meeting the need of the rural people for banking services.