APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019 – 10 Posts
APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.Notification is out for a total of 10 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 8th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Inspector
Post Date: 31-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 10
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
last date for payment of fee
Vacancy details of APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.21,230/- – 63,010/- Per month
Age limit as on 01-07-2018:
- 18 – 42 years
|EXS||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|NCC (who have worked as Instructor in NCC)|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:,
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India:Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall be not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess: A Post Graduate Diploma in Fisheries Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training; OR
- A Diploma in the Fisheries Technology and Navigation of Polytechnic in the State or any other equivalent qualification; OR
- A certificate indicating successful completion of the course of Inland or Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by Government of India; OR
- B.Sc., Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission in the subject, in respect of which recruitment is made, with Zoology as Main or Subsidiary subject or any other equivalent qualification.
- (1) B.F.Sc., or
- (2) B.Sc., (FZC)
- (3) B.Sc., (Fisheries)
- Screening Test (if candidates are more)
- Written Examination
|SC/ ST/ PWD/BC/EXS||
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019::
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.