APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification under Rashtriya Uchchatar Sikhsha Abhiyan. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 09-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 25
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
12-03-2019 till 4:00 PM
Vacancy details of APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Discipline||No of Posts||APST||UR|
Pay matrix level-10 of Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,4001- per month
Age limit (as on 12.03.2019):
- Maximum Age: 37 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
- 50% marks at Masters Degree level for the ST/SC candidates.
- Eligibility in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET OR
- Ph.D Degree
- Interview/ Viva Voce
How to Apply for APPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online only through Website www.appsconline.in .
- Scanned copies of photo and signature are to be attached/uploaded.
- The Fee should be paid online only.
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April’ 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, two members and a secretary.