APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019 – 33 Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019 notification under the Department of Economics. & Statistics, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 8th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Field Investigator
Post Date: 06-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 33
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
08-03-2019 till 4:00 PM
Vacancy details of APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment:
Rs.9,300-34,800/- +GP Rs. 4,200/- (pre revised) plus other allowances
Age limit (as on 08.03.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Students who have already appeared in final examination of the qualifying degree course and awaiting result shall also be eligible to apply.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Viva Voce
Scheme of Exam:
|Optional (Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Economics)||100|
Note: The candidate who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination paper shall be eligible for lnterview/ viva-voce test and on the basis of 1:3 ratio norm.
How to Apply for APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online only through Website www.appsconline.in .
- Scanned copies of photo and signature are to be attached/uploaded.
- The Fee should be paid online only.
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April’ 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, two members and a secretary.