APPSC Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.Notification is out for a total of 430 Carry forward & Fresh Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 27th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer
Post Date: 12-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 430
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
last date for payment of fee
Vacancy details of APPSC Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post (District Cadre)
|Carried forward vacancies|
Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service
|Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service||9|
- Forest Beat Officer – 16,400-49,870/- Per month
- Assistant Beat Officer – 15,030 -46,060/- Per month
Age limit as on 01-07-2018:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|SC/ ST/ BC||5 years|
- He is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- His character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service.
- He possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He should be a citizen of India
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
For Male Candidates
For Female Candidates
|79 cmc||5 cms|
Note: Minimum height is relaxable by 5 Cms. In the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Screening Test (if candidates are more)
- Written Examination
Scheme of Exam:
For Screening Test:
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)|
General Studies & Mental Ability
|General Science & General Mathematics (SSC standard)||75|
For Main Written Exam:
Writing an essay in English or Telugu or Urdu (Descriptive type)
Paper-1 General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective type)
Paper-2 General Science & General Mathematics (SSC standard) (Objective type)
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ BC/ EXS/ Unemployed Youth of AP|
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for APPSC Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID will be generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.