APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2018 – 24 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2018 notification in A.P. Forest Service for a total of 24 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st December 2018.
Name of the Post: Forest Range Officer
Post Date: 05-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 24
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||31-12-2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||30-12-2018|
|Date of Screening Test||24-02-2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||28-04-2019, 29-04-2019 & 30-04-2019|
Vacancy details of APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment:
No of Posts
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible for this post.
Scale of pay of Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or
- Any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
- He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
- He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
- She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
- She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and races such as Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalaya, Ladakh, Nagaland, Manipuri, Goutha, Kashmir, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Tripura, the minimum standard of height shall be as follows:
- Men: 152 Cms.
- Women: 145 Cms
- Offline Screening Test
- Online Mains Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Medical Examination
|SC/ST/BC/PH/EXS/Residents of AP/Unemployed youth of AP||
How to Apply for APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment:
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.