APPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2019 – 50 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2019 notification in A.P. Forest Sub Service. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Forest Section Officer
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 50
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for payment of Fee||
|Date of Computer Based Test||
Vacancy details of APPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 50
Rs. 21,230 -63,010/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|EXS||3 years + Length of service|
|Govt Employees of AP (Not applicable to APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc)||maximum up to 5 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with minimum 6 years service||3 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University an India.
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Computer Based Test:
|Paper||Subject||No of Qns||Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability and Mathematics||75||150 mins||75|
|Paper II||General Forestry||75||75|
Note: There will be negative marking of 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
|UR/ Other State||Rs.320/-|
|SC/ST/BC/PH/EXS/White Card Holders of AP/ Unemployed Youth of AP||Rs.80/-|
How to Apply for APPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates must register through ‘One time Profile Registration‘ (OTPR) system before applying.
- After Registration candidates must apply through the “Online application submission” present in the commissions website.
- Candidates must apply through the payment link provided against the notification.
- The fee can be paid online using payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
|To Apply||Click here (will be activated on 26-02-2019)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.