APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.Notification is out for a total of 28 Carry forward posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 20th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Hostel Welfare Officer
Post Date: 12-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 28
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
last date for payment of fee
2nd Week of June 2019
Vacancy details of APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post (District Cadre)
Hostel Welfare Officers, Grade-II (Male & Female) in
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Grade-II (Female only) in A.P
B.C Welfare Subordinate Services
Hostel Welfare Officers, Grade-II Tribal Welfare
- Rs.24,440 – 71,510/- Per month
Age limit as on 01-07-2018:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
|Backward Classes||5 years|
|EXS||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|NCC (who have worked as Instructor in NCC)|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
- He is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- His character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service.
- He possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He should be a citizen of India
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Hostel Welfare Officers, A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services:
- Candidate must possess Graduation with B.Ed or Equivalent of any University of India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act, or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Hostel Welfare Officers, Tribal Welfare:
- Candidate must possess Graduation and Diploma in Education / Bachelor of Education.
- Screening Test (if candidates are more)
- Written Examination
|SC/ ST/ PWD/BC/EXS/ Unemployed Youth of AP||
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID will be generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.