Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Inspector of Boilers Recruitment 2018 notification in A.P Boilers Service for a total of 3 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Inspector of Boilers
Post Date: 24-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 3
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||04-01-2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||25-01-2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||24-01-2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||25-04-2019|
Vacancy details of APPSC Inspector of Boilers Recruitment:
- No of Vacancies: 3
Rs.37, 100 – 91,450/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
|EXS||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|NCC (who have worked as Instructor in NCC)|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent and two years experience as technical personnel in the design, construction, erection, Operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in the implementation of the Boilers Act 1923 and rules and regulations framed there under (As prescribed under Rule-5 of A.P. Boilers Service Rules, 2016 issued vide G.O.Ms.No.25, dated: 17.05.2016 of Labour Employment Training and Factories (Labour –II) department).
- Screening Test / Preliminary Examination
- Computer based examination / Main examination
- Medical Examination
Note: The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
|SC/ST/BC/PH/EXS/Residents of AP/Unemployed youth of AP|
How to Apply for APPSC Inspector of Boilers Recruitment:
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.